Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged by Dementia: 5 factoids you may not know about me blogtag game

I've actually been tagged before but I never got around doing it. Today, I got tagged by my good friend Dementia, and so, what with all the free time I have on my hands, now may be a good time to pass on some factoids about moi:

1. I like eating hotdogs fried in butter and sprinkled with sugar. It's good, really. You should try it sometime (given that you have a sweet tooth, of course). The trick is to cook the hotdogs till they're almost done, then sprinkle the sugar just until you're about to take them out of the pan. That'll give it a sweet, slightly caramelized shell. Yum. (note: for some reason, this only works with regular Purefoods TJ hotdogs).

2. Most of my friends know that I went to a Catholic school for my primary and secondary education. What people don't know is the first question I asked when I took up Religion as a subject. I was about 5 years old, we were having a conversation over dinner, and my contribution was: "Mama, why is Mama Mary called "Virgin Mary"? What is a virgin?" Needless to say, dinner ended quite early that day.

3. I almost did not make it into this world. My mom didn't know I was there until about five months into her pregnancy. Then her doctor suggested an abortion because the risks were too high; she just had two major kidney operations and had an artificial ureter. There was a possibility that we would both die. My mom refused and signed a waiver, to absolve that Makati hospital from whatever responsibilities. Funny how they (hospital) never thought about their moral obligations. And now I'm here...wreaking havoc, hahaha.

4. I sniff each and every article of freshly laundered clothing, just before I fold them. (Don't give me that look...I will not wear them unless they smell like fabric conditioner)

5. I used to be a lefty but my parents "corrected" it and now I'm a righty. However, it is still apparent, in that I use my left hand for things that require force (such as opening a bottle of soda). It also shows in my target shooting, as I am cross-dominant (I hold the gun in my right hand but look at the target with my left eye).

So there are my factoids. And here are the rules of the game, copy-pasted from Dementia:

1) Once you are tagged, you have to give 5 factoids about yourself that other people may not know about you.

2) You have to acknowledge who tagged you by putting the name, alias or blogsite of the tagger on the subject of your blog, together with the title of the blog game. To illustrate, your title should appear like so..."tagged by iluzionada: 5 factoids you may not know about me blogtag game"

3) You have to enumerate 5 factoids about you that people may not know. These could either be personal stuff, embarrasing moments in your life, weird habits, a funny pet name and so on and so forth.

4) You have to tag three other bloggers to do the same. To do this, you have to call them out in your blog and make sure they get the message by however means necessary. (Suggest that you comment in their blogsite, or send them a text or email. Show them your blog and hope that they keep this rolling.)

5) Once a blogger has been tagged, then he or she can no longer be tagged again.

And now, the responsibility to keep this game going falls on these three friends:

http://teopaco.multiply.com
http://purplewalrus.multiply.com
http://19sodashop.multiply.com

4 comments:

Dementia On The Road said...

i love your factoids!!!!!

iluzionada said...

thanks, D :)

Anonymous said...

hi iluzionada! very cool factoids. :)

iluzionada said...

thanks :)